Quality Start Los Angeles provides information to help you understand the elements of quality in an early learning program. Positive interactions, strong relationships and continuous communication between your family and your early learning program are at the heart of success for Quality Start Los Angeles.
When an early learning program participates in QSLA, they receive support for increasing family engagement for creating a stronger home/school connection and further empower you as your child’s first teacher.
Advantages of QSLA:
- Quality Start Los Angeles provides you with information about what to look for when choosing the best early learning environment for your child.
- Quality Start Los Angeles is dedicated to elevating classroom quality so that your child is provided with a safe and nurturing environment that promotes the social and brain development your child needs to thrive.
- High quality classroom experiences are key to healthy brain development. Your child’s brain development is stimulated by rich experiences in language, hands on learning activities, and play.
- By choosing a center that participates in Quality Start Los Angeles, you can be confident they are committed to providing the best care and educational support possible.
- Providers that participate in Quality Start Los Angeles have access to supports that will directly benefit your child’s growth and development.
- Quality Start Los Angeles is committed to supporting you as a family through access to information, resources, and community events that highlight your role as your child’s first teacher.
Watch a Short Video to Learn More