Resources to Share with Parents
- Parent Information Brochure: Share this resource with families in your program to orient families to QSLA and get them engaged in the great work you are doing!
Resources For Providers
- QSLA Fact Sheet: Provides simple information about QSLA
- Participation Diagram: Visual of what to expect during your first year of participation in QSLA
- Professional Development Overview: Introduces the trainings available for providers
- Family Education Flyer: An overview of QSLA’s trainings dedicated to parent engagement
- Provider Talking Points: Provides one-liners for providers to use while communicating with families and answering FAQs about QSLA
- Social Media Guide: How to use social media to showcase your participation in QSLA, including ideas and tips for posting about QSLA
- Introduction to Ratings: A brief introduction to the QRIS Matrix, CLASS, and ERS to help you understand QSLA assessments
Welcome to Quality Start Los Angeles (QSLA)! We are proud of the work your early learning program is doing on behalf of children and families in L.A. County. It is our mission to support you in all your efforts, which also includes aiding in your outreach and communications as a provider enrolled in QSLA.
The QSLA Brand and Messaging Guide gives you information so that all internal and external messaging related to your participation in QSLA are consistent and an outstanding reflection of the work you are doing at your site. In this guide, you can reference:
- How and when to use the QSLA logo
- Messages to support your communication about QSLA and the benefits of quality early learning
To download the QSLA Brand and Messaging Guide click here.
Click on the logo to download a .png version.
|GREY LOGO||TRANSPARENT LOGO|