Children in California are required to receive certain immunizations to attend child care and pre-school. We would like to provide some resources to help you and your newly enrolled children to catch up on required immunizations, and make sure that they are up to date with their recommended vaccines, including COVID vaccine.
Below you will find some immunization education materials as well as resources to help you locate a vaccine clinic if you are unable to make an appointment with your pediatrician or medical home, or if you do not currently have a medical home.
- A list of free and low-cost clinics to refer your families to
- Interactive county map to locate free and low cost vaccine clinics
- Parents Guide to Recommended & Required Vaccinations
- CDPH Immunization Resources for Parents
- CDPH Immunization Reporting Information
If you require further assistance finding immunization resources, please contact SchoolSupport@ph.lacounty.gov.