Know. Improve. Succeed.
- Program improvement is one of the priorities of Quality Start Los Angeles (QSLA). Choosing to participate in QSLA shows your strong commitment to providing high quality early learning services and to the continuous improvement of your program.
- By joining Quality Start Los Angeles, you receive support to be able to showcase the quality of your program. Click here to find out more about enrolling in QSLA! Spaces are still available!
- All providers participating in Quality Start Los Angeles receive incentive funds and professional development supports.
- Early learning providers participate in ongoing professional development so you are better prepared to nurture each child’s unique abilities and development. Looking for resources to support your program? Visit our Resources for Early Educators page!
- Benefits of participating in QSLA
- You are eligible for incentives to reward and support your quality improvement efforts.
- There are opportunities to give your teachers the high quality professional development they value which leads to greater retention and a well-trained workforce.
- You receive the acknowledgement and the support you need to maintain your program’s high standards.
- By taking a strengths-based approach, you build upon your successes for sustained, continuous program development.
Watch a Short Video to Learn More