Know. Improve. Succeed.
- Program improvement is one of the priorities of Quality Start Los Angeles (QSLA). Choosing to participate in QSLA shows your strong commitment to providing high quality early learning services and to the continuous improvement of your program.
- By joining Quality Start Los Angeles, you receive support to be able to showcase the quality of your program.
- All providers participating in Quality Start Los Angeles receive incentive funds and professional development supports.
- Early learning providers participate in ongoing professional development so you are better prepared to nurture each child’s unique abilities and development.
- Benefits of participating in QSLA
- Being assessed gives you a clear picture of your program’s quality and helps define a path to get your program where you want it to be.
- You are eligible for incentives that reward and sustain your quality improvement efforts.
- There are opportunities to give your teachers the high quality professional development they value which leads to greater retention and a well-trained workforce.
- You receive the acknowledgement and the support you need to maintain your program’s high standards.
- By taking a strengths-based approach, you build upon your successes for sustained, continuous program development.
Watch a Short Video to Learn More